If you enjoy helping people and are looking to make a difference in the world then CPNJ, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the needs of individuals with disabilities, is for you. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a rewarding career environment. We seek committed professionals, educators, therapists and direct care staff who are interested in providing quality services and care for children and adults in a wide variety of settings. To hear what our employees think about working at CPNJ, check out our new video:
Opportunities may exist in the areas below. For specific job requirements, please refer to the listing of our current vacancies below.
- Billing Supervisor
- Senior Accountant/Contracts Manager
- Administrative Assistant-Community Therapy Services
- Teacher Assistant/1:1 Aide-Horizon High School
- Personal Care Aide- Family Support Services-Irvington
- Personal Care Aide- Family Support Services- Orange
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities-Horizon Lower School
- Chief Financial Officer
- Physical Therapist – Full Time – Early Intervention Program
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)-Community Therapy Services
- Registered Nurse for Residential Group Homes-PER DIEM
- School Custodian – Part Time
- Personal Care Aide-In-Home Support
- Personal Care Aide-Family Support Services-Wayne, NJ
- Employment Specialist
- Direct Care – Habilitation/Vocational Specialist – ATC Wayne
- Teacher Assistant/1:1 Aide-Horizon Lower School
- Agency Custodian
- Physical Therapist – Early Intervention
- Occupational Therapist – EIP
- Speech Therapist – EIP
- Teacher/Special Educator – EIP
- Social Worker – EIP
- Family Support Services-Personal Care Aide
- Residential Care Assistant-Basking Ridge
- Residential Care Assistants
- Residential Care Assistants-Plainfield Group Home
- Residential Care Assistant-SUB (Warren/Plainfield/Basking Ridge)
Our administrative headquarters in Livingston, New Jersey offers a wide range of opportunities across all areas of the agency including but not limited to our various program areas, Finance, Training, Human Resources, or Development.
These positions require strong experience with the developmentally disabled population coupled with excellent supervisory experience. Experience with New Jersey Division of Developmental Disabilities(NJDDD) Licensing standards is preferred.
SPECIAL EDUCATION & THERAPY
Our Horizon School, Horizon High School, Community Services and Early Intervention programs seek teachers and/or therapists who are fully certified and licensed by the State of New Jersey to work with children and/or adults with disabilities.
Entry level positions are available for all shifts at a variety of different programs including but not limited to our Residential Group Homes, Adult Training Centers and Community Services. Experience is preferred but not required. A valid driver’s license and high school diploma is required.
Opportunities exist throughout northern and central New Jersey. CPNJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.